||7 - 14 years
|Number of elements:
|Also in delivery:
||Software, smarthub, sensors, storage box
LEGO Education WeDo 2.0 Core Set, software included
LEGO 45300 WeDo 2.0 robotics kit with software and lessons
Based on the latest science standards, this brand new LEGO WeDo set is created to enhance pupils' curiosity and theirs skills in engineering, robotics and computing. The set is delivered in a storage bin with lid including sorting trays and labels. Included are:
- 280 LEGO building elements
- WeDo 2.0 Smarthub: this is an electronic system based building brick with built-in Bluetooth low energy to wireless connect to the control software/App. This smarthub has two I/O ports to connect to external motors, sensors, etc.. It has a built-in RGB light surface that can show up to 10 different colours (to be controlled by the software/App)
- Medium Motor: the motor can be programmed clockwise and counter-clockwise and to move at different power levels. Axles or other bricks can be easily attached to the motor
- Motion sensor: this sensor detects objects within a range of 15 centimeters and can be used as a range detector
- Tilt sensor: this sensor reports the direction it is tilted. It detects changes within 6 different positions: Tilt Up, Tilt Down, Tilt This Way, Tilt That Way, No tilt, Any tilt (shake).
- Sticker sheet (labeling sorting tray compartments)
- All software (see below)
The accompanying eLearning program helps teachers to become confident users of the WeDo 2.0 Core Set.
Buy LEGO WeDo 2.0 including instructions, examples, manual and guides
The WeDo 2.0 software teaches programming in an intuitive way – letting children between 7 and 14 years bring their creations to life while sharpening computational skills. The software features a colourful drag and drop interface that is easy for students to understand. The software allows you to:
- Access the curriculum pack
- Access to Get Started, Guided and Open Projects
- Program your models teacher guide
- Access the digital building instructions and receive programming guidance
- Use the integrated Documentation tool
You can download this software for free, for the following platforms:
- Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7
- MAC OS
- iOS iPAD (App)
- Android (App)
Article 45300 - kit for tablet and PC (Windows/MAC)
The LEGO WeDo 2.0 kit can be controlled and programmed on both tablets and desktop PC (Mac and Windows). Other characteristics of this core set:
- Investigating, modelling and designing solutions supported by activity pack
- Engage pupils in science by using robotics kit
- Basic computing skills related to robot programming
- Collaboration and presentation skills development during classroom lessons
- Integrated documentation tool to document projects: ideas, pictures, screen shots, videos, and bulding instructions
- Inbuilt assessment with examples, instructions and lesson plans
- 13 models and 24 projects covering more than 60 hours of classroom activities
- Sturdy storage box with lid, sorting tray and stickers for easy classroom management
Back to all LEGO Education products
Software update - sound making capabilities
Students can now do even more with LEGO® Education WeDo 2.0. In addition to sparking creativity, critical thinking and a love for STEAM, the new software update now enables students to record multiple custom-made sounds. The means they can unlock a world of opportunity to create instrument sounds and make music. WeDo 2.0 continues to boost student engagement and confidence through intuitive STEAM learning and real-life problem solving.
Ich bin mit diesen Artikel sehr zufrieden. Vielen Dank!
na levering onmiddellijk aan de slag gegaan, super set voor opleiding eerste programeer lessen, vrij snelle levering in corona tijd
Freundliche, schnelle, ehrliche Beratung vorher.
Super schnelle Lieferung
Easy, fast and just perfect..... No more to say (-:
We hebben het nog niet gebruikt, want het zijn St, Nicolaas cadeau's, maar we kennen de set we hadden er een geleend van een andere school. De bovenbouw speelt hier graag mee.
perfect cadeau voor een 9 jarig die van lego en robots houd. Maar vooral van zelf dingen bouwen.
Ze is het nu aan het leren met de app en is al aan het fantaseren wat ze er allemaal wel niet mee kan gaan maken.
Awesome customer service I've ordered 21st November at evening and 23rd the order was at me (across 3 countries!). Nice job!
Wel prijzig voor wat je krijgt. Verder is de inhoud heel mooi.