|Age Indication:||3½ - 12 years|
|Dim. table closed:||66 x 74 x 62 cm (l x w x h)|
|Dim. table open:||66 x 108 x 62 cm (l x w x h)|
|Dimensions stools/chairs:||35 x 35 x 40 cm (l x w x h)|
|Weight:||Table 15.4 kg; stool 5.1 kg each|
An extremely sturdy activity table for Lego with an enormous storage compartment. From now on, the children can play with LEGO® (and/or DUPLO®) bricks while still keeping the children’s corner tidy. What more could you want? The volume of the storage table is a massive 20.4 litres, room for thousands and thousands of Lego bricks. And when the children have finished playing, the lids can be folded closed, so that all the toys are out of sight.
1. made in Europe
2. top quality sustainably produced wood with the FSC label
3. beautiful light wood - fits in with any interior
4. finished with a child-friendly, environmentally-friendly varnish
5. available with or without seats (make your choice in the drop-down menu above)
6. for growing children aged between 3½ and 12
7. suitable for all sorts of toys and all types/makes of building bricks (LEGO, K"nex, Playmobil, etc..)
8. super robust and solid – for many years of enjoyment
9. timeless design
10. storage was never so simple
This activity play table with storage space for LEGO bricks is exceptionally flexible in use. Not just where the type of playing material is concerned, but also in how it is used and in which surroundings. As well as playing and building at the table, children can also use it for homework, colouring and drawing, handcrafts, snacks etc.. The possibilities are endless.
The extremely high quality makes this table ideal for waiting rooms, shops, showrooms, libraries and daycare as well as for playrooms and children’s rooms at home. The large LEGO base plates (25 x 25 cm) also fit perfectly on the playing surfaces of the table, an ideal start for creative building activities.