|Age Indication:||2 to 6 years|
|Number of bricks/elements:||8 (double-sided)|
This set consists of eight (double-sided) themed DUPLO building cards designed to extend the use of DUPLO basis bricks in general and the Creative Builder set in particular. Each side of a card contains a model and engaging background. The set is great for developing collaboration between children, and for encouraging them to use descriptive language.
It helps children to develop an understanding of the wider world, and particularly of roles and emotions that relate to community.
All the building challenges in this set can be completed using the elements included in the 9090 DUPLO Brick set XXL + the 45000 DUPLO Creative Builder set.
Learning values of the DUPLO building cards:
• Exploring shape, space, position and numeracy
• Investigating 2D and 3D shapes
• Building using one-to-one correspondence
• Using descriptive language to express thoughts and create narratives
• Making relationships while building co-operatively
• Exploring the world through connections to models and card backgrounds