|Number of bricks/elements:||158|
This set contains more than 150 elements, including Motion and Tilt Sensors, a motor, and the LEGO USB Hub. The accompanying icon-based drag-and-drop software provides an intuitive programming environment. The whole software pack comes free-of-charge as a download (available both for MAC and Windows users).
The supporting curriculum pack contains activities that are divided into four themes and provide helpful teacher notes, instructions for project-based learning, a glossary, and building instructions. On top of the software package, you can download also free-of-charge a booklet (104 pages) that presents 12 additional school activities targeting UK computing classes.
Learning values LEGO WeDo construction set:
• Ideal for introducing technology into curriculum areas such as science, technology, maths, and language
• Provides a stepping stone for teaching the basics of robotics
• Ideal for cross-curricular and project-based learning
• Designing and making
• Brainstorm to find creative alternative solutions
• Learn to communicate, share ideas and work together